[Sugar-devel] Home view activities layout

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sat Jul 31 17:18:00 EDT 2010

On 30.07.2010, at 20:25, Chris Ball wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>
>> Hi Chris--to address scalability we have a list view from which
>> you can select favorite activities to go in the ring. This is a
>> similar technique to the OSX dock or Windows taskbar.
>
> I don't think this is working out.

Yep. The frame menu is hardly discoverable. And even though it's there I tend to forget about it. And when I used it I press F3 and wonder why the home view doesn't show up (because the list view feels so unlike home). To solve at least this, F3 should toggle between home and list view.

But +1 to spiral from here ...

- Bert -