[Sugar-devel] getting TA into debain and universe

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 13:44:28 EDT 2010

Matt,
In order to reduce the maintain burden OLPC Debian and Ubuntu
Sugarteam have a rather distinct workflow. Would you mind joining IRC
#ubuntu-sugarteam between 9am and noon and 9pm and mid night?  We have
developers from around the world working so those are two   prefer
times we try to be available.

If you can meet us there, we can help you push your package into
Debian and sync it into Ubuntu.

david