[Sugar-devel] Home view activities layout

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Fri Jul 30 18:43:27 EDT 2010

Could Activities  be grouped as open-able folders(Icons with popup
labels), which open with a click per the classification used by  ASLO?
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/
ie:
*Search & Discovery
*Documents
*News
*Chat, mail and talk
......etc
......etc

Thus open-able folders (Icons) containing the classified Activities
would be grouped in the ring view in F3, These openable folders could be
also selected in the list view along with the individual activities-
(with the stars). removing a whole group of applications from the ring
view in F3.

Each open-able icon would open a full screen list of the applications
(sub List view) from that classification with a close button on top bar
which would return you to the ring view.

Tom Gilliard
satellit