[Sugar-devel] How to copy something from the Journal to a pendrive?

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 15:06:28 EDT 2010

Okay, we just discovered that it's apparently just my pendrive (8GB Cruzer)
that's not showing up on the details view's copy-button palette.

One way or another I think it would make sense to also offer such a copy
option on the Journal list view itself as else copying multiple files from
the Journal to a pendrive would be royal pain.

Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer
co-editor, olpcnews