[Sugar-devel] Hosting for Content Bundles?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 17:00:15 EDT 2010

Discussing content bundles, I just noticed that there are no content
bundles in ASLO.

[ I didn't search around too much, ASLO is unusably slow from La
Rioja, I don't know why. Could be a network routing issue. ]

Is that by design? Is there a SL/iBiblio facility for hosting freely
distributable bundles? Sebastian Miranda (cc'd) is part of the La
Rioja deployment and has some bundles with interesting content that
he'll be including in their OS image.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions