[Sugar-devel] HELP REQUEST: Record activity developers / gstream experts

Joseph Gordon agordonxii at me.com
Wed Jul 21 06:25:54 EDT 2010

That is what im thinking, but i realy like the way record looks and feels. I plan to make a "Microscope" activity, but want to use as much of the record nuts and bolts as possible because of how seamless its sharing is. The way you see the photos other poeple have taken while working together is ideal.