[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Restart

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Jul 16 19:42:04 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 07:50:09PM -0300, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> I asked in the ticket and on irc. The whole truth appears to be: "some
> users bitched about it, better not argue with them".

That's local customisation then.  We should make design decisions based
on use case and need, not on historic familiarity or popular demand
alone.  ;-)

I've no objection to changing it back, just so that we look responsive.
We could swap it back and forth once every year or so.  A regular party.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/