[Sugar-devel] Problem with Jhbuild and Fedora 11

Daniel Castelo dcastelo at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Wed Jul 14 14:15:01 EDT 2010

I think that we talked about this problem before, I want to install jhbuild
on fedora 11 and I get this error message. Seems like the problem is a
dependency between jhbuild and gtk.
should Jhbuild work over f11?
_______________________________

checking for METACITY_MESSAGE... configure: error: Package requirements
(gtk+-2.0 >= 2.20.0) were not met:

Requested 'gtk+-2.0 >= 2.20.0' but version of GTK+ is 2.16.6

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables METACITY_MESSAGE_CFLAGS
and METACITY_MESSAGE_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

*** Error during phase configure of metacity: ########## Error running
./autogen.sh --prefix /home/latu/sugar-jhbuild_13_Jul/install --libdir
'/home/latu/sugar-jhbuild_13_Jul/install/lib'    *** [6/28]

--
Ing. Daniel Castelo
Plan Ceibal - Área Técnica
E-mail : dcastelo at plan.ceibal.edu.uy