[Sugar-devel] Pathagar issue with Django middleware

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Mon Jul 12 04:08:24 EDT 2010

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 18:28, James Simmons <nicestep at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to install pathagar on Fedora 11.  Everything seems to
> work OK until I get to accessing the server on port 8000, then I get
> this:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>
>  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/servers/basehttp.py",
> line 279, in run
>    self.result = application(self.environ, self.start_response)
>
>  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/servers/basehttp.py",
> line 651, in __call__
>    return self.application(environ, start_response)
>
>  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/wsgi.py",
> line 230, in __call__
>    self.load_middleware()
>
>  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py",
> line 42, in load_middleware
>    raise exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured, 'Error importing middleware
> %s: "%s"' % (mw_module, e)
>
> ImproperlyConfigured: Error importing middleware
> debug_toolbar.middleware: "No module named debug_toolbar.middleware"
>
> Obviously siomething is missing, but I'm having a hard time figuring
> out what.  Can you point mein the right direction?

Hi James,

haven't found anything in F13 that provides that file, so I would just
install a tarball from here and try again:

http://github.com/robhudson/django-debug-toolbar/downloads

Alternatively, this dependency may be optional and you could disable
it by meddling with the webapp's configuration.

Regards,

Tomeu