[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [Design] Fwd: Write to Journal any time

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 22:25:26 EDT 2010

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 9:00 PM, Gary Martin <garycmartin at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Walter,
>
> On 10 Jul 2010, at 23:17, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Cross-posting.
>>
>> -walter

The idea is to replace the automatic triggering with the on-demand
access. Just how to invoke it. Integrating it into the toolbar had
been the plan, but I am more and more convinced that on the Frame is
the way to go. Let's see what others think. Meanwhile, I'll create a
patch we can test the idea with.

-walter

> Regards,
> --Gary