[Sugar-devel] Activity list & favorites view

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Jul 5 22:47:16 EDT 2010

On Sat, Jul 03, 2010 at 08:30:21AM -0400, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> I have never seen the issue you describe myself. However, multiple
> teachers swear that in some cases *ALL* the activities disappear from
> the activity circle. It's not clear whether they are deleted from the
> filesystem too.
>
> Did anyone ever see this?

The only time I've seen this is when the keyboard F2 key was pressed
instead of F3.  ;-}

Ask them if there was an icon below the centre icon?

Activity ring in list view with a bogus search string also looks
remarkably empty.  It persists when switching between views.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/