[Sugar-devel] OLPC/Open Video Chat Boston Hackfest

Taylor Rose (RIT Student) tjr1351 at rit.edu
Thu Jul 1 20:07:22 EDT 2010

*What*
Open Video Chat will be returning to Boston July 8th for a HackFest at OLPC
headquarters. If you'd like to come, contact us on the Open Video Chat
mailing list (ovc at lists.fedorahosted.org). We will be tackling farsight and
telepathy-farsight to pave the way for cross platform communication.

*When*
July 8th @ 10am

*Where*
OLPC Headquarters
1 Cambridge Center
Cambridge, Massachusetts

*How*
Come hack with us or participate remotely through our IRC channel
(#rit-innovation on freenode.net ). Please send us an email to our mailing
list with your full name by *Wednesday July 7th at midnight* so we can
compile a guest list for the security desk Thursday morning.

Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/event.php?eid=13920529
9429364&ref=ts<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=139205299429364&ref=ts>

Official Event Page: http://foss.rit.edu/events/ovchackfest

<http://foss.rit.edu/events/ovchackfest>-Taylor Rose