[Sugar-devel] Async schoolserver registration for F11-0.88

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Jul 1 20:00:06 EDT 2010

Martin,

while you're working on adding the Re-register button in the Network
control panel, would you have time to work on updating, integrating and
testing the auto-registration patch attached to this ticket?

  http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/1152

I know it's outrageously late for new features, but I think it would
greatly enhance the experience of upgrading, so I'm inclined to make
this one exception. If you don't have time to work on this by next week,
let me know and I'll try to reassign it to someone else.