[Sugar-devel] Trac "optimizations"

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Thu Jan 28 16:18:50 EST 2010

Bernie and I just did some "optimizations" on Trac to make it
significantly faster:
- moved the huge "assigned tickets" list from the front page to a
separate page
- disabled the drop-down list for assigning tickets to another account -
especially due to the number of junk accounts (spammers) this slowed
down Trac greatly

I hope the improved loading times outweigh the other effects on your
workflows. Suggestions for improving the start page to get faster to
what you're looking for (Review Q? Latest Tickets? All Ubuntu-specific
ones? ...) are quite welcome.
We're also going to move Trac from solarsail to sunjammer soon to speed
it up even more, thus reducing the time required to work with Trac and
making your stay more pleasant. ;)

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/