[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN][FEATURE] 3G modem support

Daniel Castelo dcastelo at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Thu Jan 28 08:57:54 EST 2010

As I told before I have made some improvements to this feature: tickets
1652-"Add Connection Information" and 1654-"Add Pin/Puk Configuration" (i
wrote this in the feature page).
To add Pin/Puk configuration support I need to handle the "Authentication
Error". Now i am setting the message "Authentication Error" on the palette
label. This message dissapear when user clicks. This is a good first version
to display errors?

--
Ing. Daniel Castelo
Plan Ceibal - Área Técnica