[Sugar-devel] [support-gang] Collaboration woes

Behavior Vehikel b.vehikel at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 26 16:18:46 EST 2010

Ok, now it works for me.
For me it is the first time that jabber.sugarlabs.org can be used to
communicate between two instances runig on my local box. One instance
of my activity run with sugar 0.82 and Xephir. The other runs inside a
virtual machine booted from blueberry SoaS. Looking up the other
instance, inviting and joining the activity is now correctly handled.

Thanks for fixing jabber.sugarlabs.org.
Thomas

--
http://digital-defect.org