[Sugar-devel] Write 60 possible bug saving shared work

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 17:38:20 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 5:21 PM, David Leeming
<david at leeming-consulting.com> wrote:
> I am finding that the XOs that have joined the Write activity can see and
> collaborate reliably. However, they cannot save it. Either one gets a “Keep
> error” or the saved text in the journal opens up with a blank page.

What number of XOs are you involving? If you can spend some time
testing -- is there a critical point in the number of XOs?

I am investigating a similar-sounding issue with some activities
(Paint, Chat) where in mesh mode all works well if you have up to 6
XOs. From 7 onwards, the 7th gets a Keep error (and broken/empty
document afterwards). This is with XO-1 machines using mesh, so may
not be the same.

I haven't seen it happen myself (but I believe the reporters).
Puzzlingly the logs show nothing of note, so I am trying to reproduce
it myself and tweak things until I get *some* log that shows
*something*.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions