[Sugar-devel] Test protocol for "Resume" vs. "Start new"

Christian Marc Schmidt christianmarc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 11:35:38 EST 2010

Thanks Gary, I'll have a look at this. I'm worried that conducting tests
with novice users might be inconclusive, given that we are testing
schoolchildren. But I am also not an educator. I'd be happy to work with
someone with an educational background to put something together that might
be suitable as a test for new users.

For now, though, I'd suggest we stick to our plan to see where it gets us.

Christian

anything at christianmarcschmidt.com
917/ 575 0013

http://www.christianmarcschmidt.com