[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Deleting an entry in the Journal while the activity is running

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Jan 25 07:01:22 EST 2010

Hi,

I came across the following:

There is an option to delete an entry in the Journal entry palette and
one in the detail section of an entry. This entry is as well available
when an activity is running. Currently when you delete an entry of a
running activity the entry gets recreated when closing the running
activity. So we do not have any data loss.

Two options I discussed so far with Sascha on irc: We could either make
the delete option inactive when an activity is running or display an
alert when the button is pressed.

Any other options? How do you like them?

Personal Note:
While I like the inactive-option I am not sure this tells the user why
an option is not available.

Regards,
    Simon