[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Control Panel Font configuration

Yevlempy(Harsh Verma) yevlempy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 14:22:32 EST 2010

Hi

I am working on building the font configuring control panel, it will be a
pygtk based control panel extension for
handling the fonts. I have been working on few mockups for designing the
font configuring control panel. There
are three different kind of rough mockups i am giving here, with there own
features and would like your advice
and feedback on which to work upon.

1> http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/8779/sugarfontpanel1.png
This contains a simple drag menu to adjust the size as starting from 5 to 48
with default 10 and default font Sans
Serif .[1]This will also contain a restart sign at the bottom of the frame.

2>http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4790/sugarfontpanel2.png
This contains the same features as in gnome font panel, the button at the
middle of the frame works same as
desktop fonts work in gnome, on pressing it we will get various font and
size changing options.

3>http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5271/sugarfontpanel3.png
The third one will kinda work as the language settings in sugar works i.e a
dropdown menu will
appear containing the font sizes.

[1] By saying this i mean a icon at the bottom that updates the changes in
font, the next time
system is rebooted

Kindly provide your feedback, so that i can start working on it.

Thanks,
yevlempy
--
yevlempy | Harsh Verma