[Sugar-devel] Assistance needed to debug Sugar Activities book examples for TTS

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 18:18:36 EST 2010

Aleksey,

Thanks for the new example.  It cleared up everything except how the
original Read Etexts managed to do pause and resume, because your new
code is nothing like that.  The old code didn't even use
gst..STATE_PAUSED anywhere.  What you wrote was enough to get a
working example going, and I definitely feel that I understand
gstreamer programming better now.

Thanks again,

James Simmons