[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Mockups of Home view showing "Start new" ring and separate row of icons for resume

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 17:05:53 EST 2010

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 5:01 PM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 22:59, Gerald Ardito <gmanb5 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Simon,
>>
>> We are listed here:
>> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Academic_papers
>>
>> But, so far, nowhere on the SugarLabs wiki.
>> Let me know if there is something I should do about that.
>
> Maybe here? http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Deployment_Team/Places
>
> You could then, if needed, create a page for the pilot and link it from there.

I think we ought to have a Template and structure for deployments,
along the lines of the Feature wiki pages [1].  Then we could ask each
deployment to create new pages under [[Deployments/]].

Would anyone mind if I created [[Deployments/Deployment_Template]] and
a [[Deployments/...]] category?

Wade

[1] - http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Feature_Template