[Sugar-devel] [support-gang] Several chapters of "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" ready for review, feedback

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 11:37:38 EST 2010

I don't know if reading is the first or second most common use of
Sugar, but I do think that Sugar as a reading platform has come a long
way and a short book on how to get the most out of it might be
worthwhile.  I was thinking of maybe having chapters on creating
e-books for the platform too, and the free tools that are available
for that purpose.

It will be a long time before I could get around doing this.  I have
one book to finish, then I have to create new versions of my
Activities that actually follow all the recommendations I'll be
making.  That could take awhile.

James Simmons