[Sugar-devel] Automated coverage testing?

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Thu Jan 14 05:47:11 EST 2010

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 04:06:46PM +0530, Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:

>   From what I understand, you need to have the accessibility bits in
> Sugar enabled first (atk, etc) for dogtail/ldtp to work.
IIRC it worked fine for me without changes, but it's been a long time
and I only tried something very simple. It's quite conceivable that
major parts of Sugar aren't testable yet, but that shouldn't prevent
anyone from setting something up to test the parts that can already be
tested.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/