[Sugar-devel] Uploading to aslo

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Fri Jan 8 20:35:42 EST 2010

I've gotten really discouraged trying to upload the new version of OurMusic
to aslo. This after revising my activity.info and setup.py files and
eliminating all CR's from my line endings. I'm still getting this error
message upon upload of OurMusic-2.xo :

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0)
Timestamp: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 01:24:31 UTC

Message: Expected ';'
Line: 1
Char: 9
Code: 0
URI: http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/developers/json/fileupload/update

Message: Syntax error
Line: 230
Char: 5
Code: 0
URI: http://activities.sugarlabs.org/js/developers.js

I did construct my bundle using WinZip, if this makes any difference.

The two bundles (OurMusic-2.xo and OurMusicMC-2.xo) are on my website at:
http://www.arthunkins.com/OurMusic-2.xo
http://www.arthunkins.com/OurMusicMC-2.xo

Could someone please explain what I'm doing wrong or what to fix if my
bundles are still muddled?

TIA -

Art Hunkins (mightily confused)