[Sugar-devel] EToys Saving Problem

Gerald Ardito gerald.ardito at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 16:14:44 EST 2010

Bert,

I have been working with students to create EToys projects.
Two of them were working yesterday on their projects, which I saw. Their
work was very good, and almost done. When they went to finish it today,
yesterday's work was not in the Journal, nor were there any other records in
the Journal of earlier sessions on this project.

So, I have some questions:
1. Under what conditions could this happen?
2. Is it possible that the project is on the XO, but not showing in the
Journal? If so, where might I find it.
3. Can you suggest any way to recover this work?

Thanks.
Gerald