[Sugar-devel] Wrapping the Sugar Packaging Session up

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Wed Jan 6 12:34:49 EST 2010

Hi all,

thanks everybody for attending! It was a great with cool questions and
discussions. We're currently readying the logs, notes and docs which Mel
logged in a GIT repo. So if you're interested in a practical step by
step guide, looking at the repository would already be a good start.

The logs go here (the page is currently being filled with content):
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom/Packaging_Sugar_Activities

We'll meet tomorrow again at the same time, 1500 UTC in #fedora-olpc to
discuss the session and how to proceed further.

Thanks for attending!
--Sebastian

Make sure to drop me an e-mail if you've any questions!