[Sugar-devel] Testing activities on latest daily SoaS builds

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Thu Feb 25 19:28:52 EST 2010

I am unable to test my activities (Our Music, Our Music MC) on recent daily
builds because Browse doesn't work, and other USB drives are not recognized.
(The neighborhood view shows nothing except me.) These are my only ready
ways of getting activities into the system.

I know that csound-python *is* installed, as *yum works*, and shows that
csound-python is already up to date. Otherwise, after installing
csound-python on the "test day" build, everything was OK, so I *presume*
things should work.

However, I'd really like to be *sure* the activities are completely
"0.88-ready". Any suggestions? (I only have SoaS sticks to work with - no
virtual machine.)

Art Hunkins