[Sugar-devel] [MINUTES] Development team meeting --- 22. Feb 2010 (14:00 UTC)

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue Feb 23 16:24:54 EST 2010

On 02/22/2010 04:49 PM, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the development team has just had one more meeting, minutes and log:
>
> http://me.etin.gs/sugar-meeting/sugar-meeting.minutes.20100222_0902.html
> http://me.etin.gs/sugar-meeting/sugar-meeting.log.20100222_0902.html
>
> Next one in two weeks.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tomeu

I have looked for the script in marco's repo at sugarlabs and the one at
dev.laptop.org but could not find it. As well sacnning my inbox did not
lead to any results. Maybe someone wants to write a little script, that
sends the info to the devel mailing list triggered by a cron job. In the
release script there are parts how to get the info from trac and how to
send an email from a shell account. Should be a good start.

http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/sugar-tools/repos/mainline/blobs/master/release

Regards,
    Simon