[Sugar-devel] Setting public key - gitorious

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Sun Feb 21 18:54:24 EST 2010

I'm overjoyed to report that gitorious is now "just working" for me. No
problem logging in; no problem with keys; no problem committing or pushing.

As often is the case, I'm not sure why/how it works, or what I did to enable
it to work. But such is life with technology.

I've learned a lot in the process, and once again want to thank those who
helped me; also, those who put up with my endless questions and
frustrations.

Art Hunkins