[Sugar-devel] Setting public key - gitorious

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Fri Feb 19 16:20:17 EST 2010

When I key in (literally):
git config remote.origin.url
I get nothing but the commandline back.

I am an admin for the our-music activity (maintainer - only person listed).

I corresponded with tech support for gitorious some time ago when having
this (permission denied) problem. I sent my IP address (verified several
times - it does not change), and the tech said it wasn't blacklisted and
that he couldn't even find it in his log.

Where to go from here?

Art Hunkins