[Sugar-devel] Setting public key - gitorious

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 11:29:28 EST 2010

Art,

When git tells you it "failed to push some refs" that generally means
that the remote repository has some changes that are not in your local
repository.  Do a "git pull" to get these changes brought in, have a
look at the files it changed to make sure the changes didn't hurt
anything (and if they did, fix it) then do your "git push".

There is a chapter on using Git in my "Making Sugar Activities" book.
It may be helpful to you, and if it isn't your comments on what was
missing would be helpful to me:

http://objavi.flossmanuals.net/books/ActivitiesGuideSugar-en-2010.02.15-18.18.25.pdf

It covers a lot of what you've just been through.

James Simmons