[Sugar-devel] Test request: Wifi encryption changes...

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Fri Feb 12 09:44:08 EST 2010

Clear network settings does have other uses, even in the absence of
bugs: you may want to remove a network from being autoselected, or
remove a password for a home network before lending your device to
someone.  In the absence of a per-connection editor (like nm-applet
has), "clear network settings" gets the job done.
  --scott

                         ( http://cscott.net/ )