[Sugar-devel] Heads Up: Sugar 0.87.4 coming to Rawhide

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Thu Feb 11 16:58:43 EST 2010

James Cameron wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 08:13:40PM +0100, Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
>> Title says it all, it should be in tomorrows build.
>
> Briefly, how do I swing across to this on an OLPC XO-1.5 that is
> installed with an OLPC F11 build?  (There are several problems I'm
> investigating where I'd like to be able to test a much more recent
> version of Sugar, and I've not set up an environment to do that in yet).

You could do something like: yum --enablerepo=rawhide update sugar*

This should work - in case it doesn't, you might need to update some
more dependencies from rawhide, too.

I'll mention that once you executed that command, it's hard to get back,
though. So it'd probably be reasonable to just reflash the XO, if things
go wrong.

--Sebastian