[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] sugar-0.87.4

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Feb 11 02:54:32 EST 2010

== Source ==

http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar/sugar-0.87.4.tar.bz2

== News ==

- Add Connection Information to 3G Support (Daniel Castelo, Plan Ceibal)

- Fallback to system locale #1715 (silbe)
   Set the language to the system one if no ~/.i18n is present

- simplify jarabe.journal.model._Cache (#1651)
   cache.remove_all(cache) doesn't work as expected as we're iterating
over the object we're modifying. cache won't be empty after this call,
causing the caching algorithm to break.

- Updated ALL_LINGUAS

- Fix some po formatting errors

- Implement support for 3G modems (tch) #1622

- Use-sugar.datastore. instead of direct DBus access #1198 (silbe)

- sugar, sugar-emulator: refuse to run as root (#1675)
   It's a very bad idea to run Sugar as root for a variety of reasons,
but there seem to be people who try it (and fail) nevertheless. Failing
early and with a clear message increases safety and safes precious
developer and user time.

- set default language (#614)

- Implement mesh support again for NM 0.7 (dsd) #230