[Sugar-devel] Newbie: I want to synchronize my translations with the next Sugar release.

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Sat Feb 6 05:26:24 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 00:51,  <uwieske at olpcdutchcaribbean.org> wrote:
> Hi Folks
>
> I am starting as of February 8th 2010 translations for the Papiamento
> language together with my translationteam members.
> Can someone tell me when our translated work should be committed for the
> next release of Sugar?
>
> Which release is that, by the way?
> Also can someone point me to the proper webpage where I can find release
> schedule information?

Hi Urso,

This is our development roadmap:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Release/Roadmap

As you can see, now is a good moment to start translating, and from
the string freeze you can be sure that string changes will be few, if
any.

I'm adding the localization mailing list to CC.

Regards,

Tomeu