[Sugar-devel] screen blurring using firefox 3.5 and 3.6

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Wed Feb 3 16:33:12 EST 2010

On 26 January 2010 17:15, Bryan Berry <bryan at olenepal.org> wrote:

> I have tested firefox 3.5 and 3.6 on the XO with Sugar version
> sugar-0.81.7-1.
>
> I see significant blurring whenever a png image is added for manipulated
>
> I also had this issue w/ os10 for 0.84?
> http://dev.laptop.org/~smparrish/XO-1/builds/OS10/

Just got this email. GMail has been acting very slow recently. Which
activity is this, sorry? I could have a go at converting the PNGs into SVG
format over the weekend if desired. That way the background would render
over the whole screen & the animals' distortion would be minimised. Let me
know the URI to the git repo.

Also, do we know who owns copyright of the images? I can't create derivative
works without permission. Also, if this goes ahead, I would like to add to
the Open Clipart Library. Is this okay?

Thanks, Tim.