[Sugar-devel] [Feature] [DESIGN] Enhanced Color Selector

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue Feb 2 04:45:59 EST 2010

Hi,

a lot of work has been going into enhancing the color selector [1]. The
mockups can be seen at [2].

Now we should settle on one design and land it if possible. Would be a
pity we would fail when we are so close. I think the latest designs
brings us a big step forward, when you think about the current design.

In the design meeting and the ml-thread the '+' layout and the rows of
XOs were favored. Eben brought as well the 'static rows with separated
fill/stroke' on the table. Let's try to find an agreement.

Thanks,
    Simon

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Enhanced_color_selector
[2]