[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Problem developing app

Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni rodripf at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 08:30:09 EST 2010

Yeah! It worked!!! I was using a XO, but now I tried on an Sugar for Ubuntu,
and I updated the manifest as you said, and the POT; then I made the bundle
as you suggested and it worked!!!! In the Sugar for Ubuntu and in the XO-1
sugar-0.84!!!

Thanks for everyone of you! I will be doing some changes and some
perfectioning and It will be ready to publish it and make it able to be
translated.

Thank you, best regards
--
Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni