[Sugar-devel] Upgrade from F11 (was: Re: New Telepathy dependencies)

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-2 at silbe.org
Sat Aug 28 07:13:17 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Bert Freudenberg's message of Sat Aug 28 12:00:07 +0200 2010:

> Somewhat OT, but what's the best way to upgrade from F11 to the latest and greatest? Since I don't use it for daily work I'm slightly behind the curve ...

If all you're doing with Fedora is testing Sugar, then it's probably
easiest install from scratch again. Depending on whether you want the
latest stable release (13) or bleeding edge, you would have to go through
two or three upgrade procedures, each time downloading (almost?) all of
the installed packages.
If you've customised your system, the updates might still be the better
choice, of course. Especially if you don't remember what you changed. ;)

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/