[Sugar-devel] running sugar in jhbuild

Erik Blankinship erikb at mediamods.com
Mon Aug 23 23:01:39 EDT 2010

I setup a fedora 13 box tonight (nice, very easy!) and installed jhbuild
(also easy!).  However, when I run sugar and launch the calculate activity,
I get this error in my console (and calculate never launches):

Warning: unknown distro version, automatic fallback to rawhide.
1282604210.8936541 STARTUP: Starting the shell
Window manager warning: Could not parse font description "(null)" from GConf
key /apps/metacity/general/titlebar_font
Window manager warning: 0 stored in GConf key
/apps/metacity/general/num_workspaces is out of range 1 to 36
**
metacity:ERROR:core/prefs.c:2532:meta_prefs_get_workspace_name: assertion
failed: (workspace_names[i] != NULL)

Any suggestions?