[Sugar-devel] journal sort options

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 18 22:19:42 EDT 2010

Hi Tony,

On 19 Aug 2010, at 02:52, forster at ozonline.com.au wrote:

>> By new entries I mean journal entries that were created after you upgraded to
>> a build with the journal sorting feature.
>
> if i save a write document etc its 41 years old
> the exceptions are clipboard items, photos and tamyblock.py

Sorry to be slow getting to this thread, but it's a known issue (now I hope). I mailed the dextrose mail list about it back on 30th July (they picked up the same patch as the py builds). Seems like there are some missing (or needed) data store patches from the builds to correctly support the creation time UI. Chatting on irc #sugar about it today regarding 0.90 inclusion of the same patch, so hopefully folks involved are all now clear on this issue. Here's the original ticket (started as a feature request/patch for sorting by size):

	http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/1915

Allegedly, there is also a 'ctime' related ticket with the extra DS patches, but I couldn't find it.

Regards,
--Gary