[Sugar-devel] (no subject)

usr at dev.seeta.in usr at dev.seeta.in
Sun Aug 15 10:38:25 EDT 2010

HI all,
When we start sugar-emulator in ubuntu , The title text in emulator window
shows [Xephyr on 30.0].Now , after going through code and other resources
what i deducted is that Xephyr is window/session manager which we uses to
run sugar on Ubuntu.Now when i tried to find the source for text in code
,but I was directed towards xpehyr which means that the text in window is
given by Xephyr . Now , i was wondering if there is any way so that we
could indiacate that sugar emulator session was in progress.Like
replacing/adding text in title bar with Sugar-something ?

Regards,
Ankur