[Sugar-devel] Appropriate to call myself "senior developer"?

Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat Aug 14 11:50:26 EDT 2010

Honors to Sascha.

Especially if you show up in San Francisco Oct 21/21 - 24, for our
SugarCamp / Realness Summit / OLPC-SF Community Summit, thanks so much
Sascha :-)

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_SanFranciscoBayArea/OLPCSF_Community_Summit_2010
    http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/olpc-sf/2010-August/thread.html

Even if the event hasn't been formally announced yet (keep your eyes on
http://olpcSF.org and http://realness.org) note I personally+privately
will be engaging in fundraising here to ensure certain/partial travel
scholarships will be available to the most valuable volunteer
contributors worldwide.  Contact me personally!