[Sugar-devel] Browse-115 stops when pop-up tab closes

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 16:27:43 EDT 2010

Hi all,

my university's webmail system (Horde) uses a popup for composing e-mail
which Browse-115 correctly displays in a tab. However upon sending the
e-mail not just the composition tab is closed but the whole Browse activity
quits.

I have been consistently able to reproduce this on my XO-1 running build
353pyg and Browse-115. Seeing that I haven't found a entry on the OLPC and
SugarLabs bug trackers nor any discussions here on the list I was wondering
whether that webmail system is to blame or if this is indeed a bug.

Thanks,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer