[Sugar-devel] modified Home View

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 07:59:20 EDT 2010

See http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Spiral_Home_View#Detailed_Description
for the latest screen shots. I made some changes to the way I generate
the Spiral -- I start from the outside rather than the inside to
minimize the visual disruption between the Ring and the Spiral. I
don't ever shrink the icon size in the Ring, but do so in the Spiral
once the minimum radius is reached. Perhaps most controversial, I
introduce an intermediate icon size between standard and small along
the way.

Gary: I'll post a new patch to the ticket momentarily.
(http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/2143)

Comments/suggestions?

-walter

--