[Sugar-devel] [REVIEW] adding spiral to Home View

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 7 05:08:15 EDT 2010

Hi Gonzaalo,

On 7 Aug 2010, at 02:09, Gonzalo Odiard <godiard at gmail.com> wrote:

> - Downloaded a load more activities to try and trigger the spiral, and notices another three svg icons that don't render correctly in the latest F13 builds. Scratch, Paint, and Kandid. I'll fix them up and email the activity authors.
>
> The Paint icon has been corrected. In the next version will be ok (you can  check from git if you want)

Fab :)

--Gary

P.S. Random Paint related question. Are you still in the process of tidying up the toolbar and paint tools? I'm thinking of spending some time there with the main intention of designing and implementing support for the new Sugar toolbars. I didn't want to duplicate our effort if you're already working in that direction.