[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] not uninstall when a .xo bundle is deleted from the journal (was Re: Journal and Updating Software Process)

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Sun Aug 1 10:20:52 EDT 2010

Hi,

long time ago we decided that when an activity bundle was removed from
the journal, it should also be uninstalled.

There's a report from Uruguay about teachers not expecting this and
considering it a bug.

What are people's opinions on requiring two separate steps to delete
an activity bundle from the journal and uninstalling it?

Thanks,

Tomeu