[Sugar-devel] Highlighting passages in Read Activity?

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 12:19:16 EDT 2010

Sayamindu,

I'm trying to document the Read Activity in my FLOSS Manual (tentative
title "Reading And Leading With Sugar") and it seems to me I read
somewhere that you had implemented highlighting passages (probably
with underlining) in e-books in the Activity.  I've tried it out in
the Read that comes with sugar-jhbuild and I can't find anything that
suggests that this is possible.  I did manage to get bookmarks with
annotations working, but no highlighting.

Does Read support highlighting passages, and if so how?

Thanks,

James Simmons