[Sugar-devel] Experimental work... updated.

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Apr 29 18:45:29 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 02:07:50AM -0400, Michael Stone wrote:
> Double-apologies then for all the rough edges; since I never expected
> the work to be useful to anyone but me, I spent rather less time
> polishing it than is usual for me.

Well, stay in touch.

> I took a quick look at this traceback and at my Makefile and I think
> that it might be a simple "order of operations" bug in the Makefile.
>
> Does the attached patch fix the problem for you?

Yes, it fixes it, thanks.  ("stop prefdm", removed RPMs, did "make
install", ran /etc/X11/prefdm, symptom persisted, applied patch, did
"make install", ran /etc/X11/prefdm, symptom resolved.)

Tested-by: James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org>

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/